Legal Compliance Analyst
Job Title: Analyst
Status: Full time
Department: Records Production
Reports To: Director, Records Management Services
Location: Chantilly, VA
Reporting to the Director of Record Management Services, works with the analyst team to process legal requests for records. Review, analyze and fulfill due process requests (e.g. subpoenas for communication subscriber records and court orders for lawful electronic surveillance) served on Subsentio’s clients, which include a variety of telecommunications carriers and Internet providers. Analyze client records for accuracy and authenticity. Assist with Digital Millennium Copyright Act infringement claim processing. Interact with technical team, law enforcement, civil parties and others as needed. Provide 24×7 on-call support on a rotating basis with other analysts. Participate in special projects as needed. Assist training of newly hired analysts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage analyst queue of case work to ensure Service Level Agreements are met.
- Negotiates directly with law enforcement and attorneys in conjunction with legal process.
- Responds to life/death emergency calls from Public Service Answering Points nationwide.
- Review/Respond to Criminal and Civil legal documents for validity to ensure Subsentio is complying accurately with legal process for our clients.
- Participates in requirements documentation and User Acceptance Testing as needed.
- Interact and provide guidance to both customers and requesting parties as needed in association with communication records format and retention.
- Support Lawfully Authorized Electronic Surveillance team with historical records requests.
- Document actions taken with regards to each individual lawful request received and processed.
- Participate in a 24/7 emergency call support role (rotating basis).
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Individual must be a U.S. Citizen and subject to a background check and drug screening. Confidentiality agreement required upon hire.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
College degree is required. Paralegal certification is preferred. Previous experience in a legal compliance role or telecommunications network solutions role a plus. Understanding of call log data and Dynamic Host Control Protocol IP log records for various carriers. Ability to work under pressure and in stressful situations. Strong written and verbal communications skills. Experience with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
WORK SHIFT DEMANDS:
This a full-time position between 8:30am to 5:00pm local time. In addition, the duties will include participation in the analyst on-call rotation to provide 24/7 emergency support to clients. Individuals reserve the option to telework while participating in the on-call rotation subject to the Subsentio Employee Handbook policies. Otherwise this staff member will work in a standard office environment.
Please send resumes to email@example.com